Jharkhand SSC Revenue Employee recruitment Notification 2017: Latest Notification for Jharkhand Government has Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Revenue Employee Posts. Online Application Invited by Jharkhand Government .Last Date to Apply online 26 July 2017. Fill The Vacancies of 886 Revenue Employee Posts. All Interested Candidates can apply online through official website and alljoblaert.in .Other Details for Jharkhand SSC Notification are Education and Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Salary details , Application Fee, How to Apply ext....for more details can click on official website and alljobalert.in.
Jharkhand SSC Revenue Employee Recruitment 2017 - 886 Revenue Employee and Amin Posts | Apply Online at www.jssc.in
Overview of Jharkhand SSC Revenue Employee recruitment Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Revenue Employee and Amin Posts|
|No.of Posts||886 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||22nd June 2017|
|Last Date||26th July 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Revenue Employee Posts Notification 2017
Education and Qualification
The applicants should have passed the intermeidate/10+2 examination from any recognized institute.
· The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 18 to 35 Years As on 25-01-2016.
· The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
§ Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/7/2017.
§ Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC norms or decision.
How to apply for JSSC Panchayat secretary, LDC, Revenue employee, Amin Recruitment 2017
1. Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
2. Go to Recruitment option and click it.
3. First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
4. Do Primary Registration with required details
5. Enter your personal and academic details
6. Complete your registration and application fee as per mentioned in official portal
7. Take a hard copy of confirmation page for future use.
Important Date for JSSC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Starting Date to apply Online : 22 June 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online : 26 July 2017